New Year's Resolutions For 2020
Are you one of those people who always plan to make new year's resolutions but don't remember them in the turmoil of celebrations?
I used to be that kind of a person and that is why I started creating vision boards four years ago. Vision boards are essentially compilations of what you want in your life: what you want to achieve, experience, have, feel...Plus, I prepare a list with wishes as stated below. This list of new year's resolutions will not push you to call your nearest gym to pay a membership. Nor will it push you to pick up the phone and call your mother (after you had a fight during holidays). This list will be the first step on your way to healthier you (although you should call your mother after doing EFT).
New Year's Resolution List for 2020
1. Start buying real food This means going to the farmer's market more often or finding a local farmer's shop which can provide you with a weekly delivery of fresh fruit and veggies. Print out the Shopping list to regain health which you can find in the upper right corner of the blog page.
2. Get rid of wheat or don't over consume it. The majority of, if not all nutritionists, will advise you to get rid of wheat as most of us can’t tolerate wheat and complain of digestive issues such as bloating, heaviness in stomach or skin issues such as eczema or rash. Replace it with spelt, einkorn, kamut or a vast array of gluten-free flours.
3. Be mindful about your emotions. Most of us are full of traumas mostly from our childhood. These traumas are the main reason why we don't accept others the way they are.
4. Practice self-love. We can only fully appreciate other person if we fully accept and love ourselves. Check out my post on EFT for help.
5. Eat one fermented product a day. Fermented foods such as kefir, sauerkraut or kimchi have beneficial bacteria in them which help to build a strong and healthy immune system. Because as we know, most of our immune system is in our gut.
6. Get rid of sugar. Sugar is a nasty friend. It gives you acne, wrinkles and belly fat, gosh, who would like to have a friend like that? Watch this video to get started.
Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!